Other Locksmiths We Trust
We’re Your Local Full-Service Mobile Locksmith for Mobile, AL
Southern Safe & Lock offers a complete range of commercial, residential, and safe and vault locksmith services. Ron Sewell, the owner, has been in the locksmith trade since 1991 and is very knowledgeable and qualified to meet all your locksmith needs. Our fully equipped locksmith vans are available 7 days a week in the Mobile, AL region, and Lucedale, MS.
We’re A Local Locksmith & We Have Insurance!
Our customers’ satisfaction is the most important thing for us. We have all the proper licenses, insurance, certifications, and training necessary to give you peace of mind. We want you to feel comfortable using us in Mobile, AL, and surrounding areas. We are also verified by and featured on 1-800-Unlocks.
Available When You Need A Locksmith In and Around Mobile, AL
We all carry keys and yet most people don’t pay them much attention, and that’s fine. If you like to be prepared, then add our phone number to your contacts: 251-333-1166. Whether you get locked out or need car keys immediately, it is so comforting to know you have a reliable emergency Colorado-based locksmith on speed dial.
You can count on our professionals to be there for you when you need any of the following:
- Residential locksmith
- Key duplication
- Commercial locksmith
- Safes & Vaults
- Emergency lockout service
- Antique lock and key repair and restoration
- Automotive keys, fobs, and remotes
- Smart locks
- Access Control
- Motorcycle key duplication and lock repair
- Door hardware
Other Real Locksmiths We Trust
Lock and key issues occur anyplace, at any time. So if you’re out of town on business or away at college and lose your keys, you’ll need to call someone to help you out. You don’t want to get scammed by a fake locksmith. We recommend the following licensed, verified, and insured professional locksmiths:
- Palmer Lock and Key – When you want a locksmith in your area that is professional, affordable, and family-owned, contact Palmer Lock and Key. They’re fully licensed and credentialed automotive locksmiths.
- Key King Mobile Locksmith – When you need a mobile locksmith in Huntsville, AL, you can be sure that you’ll be safe with Key King Mobile Locksmith. They are also verified and trusted.
- Metroplex Locksmith – Since 2012 Metroplex Locksmith has been the automotive locksmith of choice in the Arlington and Dallas/Fort Worth, TX region. They service all makes and models of cars, trucks, and vans and we specialize in BMW and Mercedes keys, fobs, and remotes.
- The Locksmith Company – Tennessee is one of those states that require locksmiths to have a license. The Locksmith Company is a mobile locksmith in Knoxville, TN owned by Doug. If you’re locked out of your house, car, or business, call us at your earliest convenience.
- Good News Lock and Key – If you are in the Ledyard, CT area, and need anything having to do with car lockouts, car key programming, EEPROM service, car computer reprogramming, or making transponder keys call Good News Lock and Key.
- Snap & Crack Locksmith – With four walk-in locations and road service, Snap & Crack Locksmith is a full-service locksmith in Columbus, OH.
- WRG Locksmith – Located in beautiful Sumter, SC, WRG Locksmith offers top-notch auto locksmith services for BMW, Mercedes, and more.
- BB Locksmith – If you’re on vacation in Florida and need a new key or new safe, contact BB Locksmith because they have two walk-in locations in Naples and Bonita Springs.
- Knights Locksmith – Serving Colorado Springs, CO, and surrounding areas, Knight’s Locksmith offers residential, commercial services.
- Glen’s Locksmith – For the best automotive key making and programming in The Colony, TX, give your friend Glen a call today.
- Mid-America Locksmiths – For a full-service and skilled locksmith in Lexana, KS, and Kansas City, KS, call Steve at Mid-America Locksmiths.
- American Lock & Key Co., Inc. – Reliable commercial locksmith in the Richmond, VA area. Emergency unlocks services available.
Not all locksmiths are created equal. Before hiring just any locksmith, make sure they come fully certified and licensed.